- The UK e-bike market has been lagging behind Europe but is now growing exponentially.
- Manufactures and UK retailers have recognised the opportunity and are moving aggressively into e-bike sales and service.
- The ‘big three’ UK retailers; Halfords, Evans Cycles and Decathlon are dominating the £900 – £1500 market and have launched their own ‘entry-level’ brands.
- Your brand must develop its brand awareness, reputation and sales through robust service and warranty support if it is to compete and grow against growing competition from established UK retail outlets and online retailers.
- The Cycle Tech Group add value to your brand that consumers are looking for to give them confidence when buying an e-bike online.
- No need to offer discounts to compete with other retailers, you sell at the RRP, as consumers want peace of mind, knowing there is aftercare service available.
- Consumers are also willing to pay to have their bike that arrives in a flat pack correctly assembled. You don’t need to offer this service in the price, a drop-down menu on the checkout for a mechanic to complete the build.
- Cycle Tech UK promotes your brand through daily customer interactions organised cycle events, demo bikes available and Cycle Tech UK online/social media channels.
Cycle Tech Connect takes care of aftersales
Connecting brands & e-commerce sellers to a network of local bicycle mechanics
– Specialist – White Glove Service
Professional | Reliable | Exclusive
Buy cheap buy problems. We often hear “Wish we had brought from you”
By a professional technician goes directly to the clients home or office
By selecting a mobile as the bike assembly method at checkout.
And promo codes for parts & accessories
Enhancing the experience
A certified mechanic will assemble, fit to rider and handover with a tutorial on all of the bike’s features.
Peace of mind
- Reducing damage & any returns
- Follow up 30 days first service
- Regular servicing by a service provider that goes to the customer
Geographic Network Coverage
With active locations, Cycle Tech Connect ensures your riders only experience the best with the leading mechanics
Our map locator presents core information to the consumer like the mechanic’s distance and whether an e-bike expert
Integration Into Your Website
Easily integrate within your website on checkout a drop-down menu to allow the customer to choose their local mechanic to perform a cycle assembly and handover at their home
Reducing any returns, ensuring bikes are assembled to British Standards and the customer has a great buying experience
Working with our partners and having product knowledge, mechanics can sell directly to their customers and have the products delivered to the customer and arrange fitting where required
Offer your riders the best possible experience through the nation’s top retailer partners who will receive, assemble, and deliver your products.
When bikes are not cost-effective to repair, our mechanics can recommend a new replacement
Give your brand recognition
With network support with warranty issues, servicing scheduled to protect the warranty and value.